A wide variety of horseback riding lessons are available at Miller Horse Farm!!
Miller Horse Farm and Riding Academy offers private or group riding lessons in both Western and English disciplines. There are several accomplished trainers that teach the riding lessons.
Register Online and a representative of Miller Horse Farm will contact you to confirm details. Any questions? For additional information contact Lori Smith: (575) 201-8159.
Riding Lesson Submission
Riding Lessons General Information
Horseback riding lessons are offered for ages 3 – adult. We teach English and Western riding for beginner through advanced riders. You have the option of riding a horse we provide or you may ride your own. In addition to learning how to ride a horse, students will learn the fundamentals of horse care, proper grooming, tacking and basic horsemanship. Lesson programs are structured to meet the needs of you and your horse.
- Major credit cards accepted
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- Actual riding time is approximately 40 minutes with 20 min tack & untack*
- Lessons are by appointment only, so before you book your lesson be sure you have talked to a staff member.
|Private Lesson Rates*||Group Lessons*|
|$50 hour per rider||$40 hour per rider|
*Military receive 10% discount off the regular price
Monthly Discount Lesson Rates
- 10 % discount per lesson for 4 private lessons on a monthly basis if paid by the 1st week of each month.
$250 a month for partial lease (MHF has use of the horse as well as lessee)
*Lessee must take 2-4 lessons per month dependent upon rider’s experience; price of lesson not included in the lease.